Travel & Stay
Travel & Stay Support for ACM Student & Faculty Members
Hotels Near Chitkara University, Punjab
- ACM to support travel for one ACM student member & one ACM faculty member from each ACM Chapter to participate in Compute 2018. More details on the subject will be available soon.
- These ACM student members will also be provided complimentary accommodation on sharing basis in students’ hostels at Chitkara University, Punjab
- These ACM faculty members will be provided complimentary accommodation in a hotel close to Chitkara University, Punjab. (More details will be available soon)
All those Delegates who are going to make their own accommodation arrangements may choose to consider following options:-
Chitkara University will arrange a bus for the delegates on both days of the conference. Bus will ply from different part of tri-city – Chandigarh, Mohali &Zirakpur. Details will be made available in due course of time.
- Nearest railway stations to Chitkara University, Punjab are AmbalaCantt.(UMB), Rajpura(RPJ) and Chandigarh(CDG).
- Nearest Airport is Chandigarh International Airport. It is just 25Kms from the venue, you may easily find a cab to reach the venue from the Chandigarh International Airport.
- If you are getting down at AmbalaCantt Railway station, you can easily get a roadways bus going toward Patiala or Ludhiana or Jalandhar route. You may board that bus and get down at Rajpura Bypass (or GaganChowk). From Rajpura Bypass Chitkara University Campus is just 8Kms on Patiala – Chandigarh Highway. You can easily find public transport from Rajpura to reach the campus. You may refer to the following map for directions - MAP1
- If you are getting down at Chandigarh Railway Station, you may board a local bus to reach Zirakpur. From Zirakpur, Chitkara University Campus is just 20Kms on Patiala – Chandigarh Highway. You can easily find a public transport from there to reach the campus. You may refer to the following map for directions - MAP2